To reach out with the Good News of Jesus to young people across Leicester.
Charity Commission Aims
The advancement of the Christian faith among children and young people within the area of Countesthorpe and surrounding areas in Leicestershire, by such exclusively charitable means as the trustees shall from time to time determine.
To help educate children and young people through their leisure time activities so as to develop their physical, mental and Spiritual capacities so that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.
We believe that:
- Jesus is the only answer.
- The Word of God is our source of truth.
- Prayer is our means of communication with God.
- The Holy Spirit is our source of strength.
Our desires are to:
- Know God and to make him known.
- To have local people, working through the local Church, reaching out to thier local community.
- See young people reached for Christ, built up in their faith and sent out to do the same.
We will strive to:
- Build authentic relationships with young people.
- Be culturally relevant.
- Have evangelism and discipleship as key elements.
- To proclaim the gospel through word and action.
- To get young people fully involved.